Preparing the base for a sun embroidery (part of the Firmament series) aka fun with metal leaf.
Meadow assignment B Linen stitching on linen. First I prepared the fabric with fabric dye to create a bit of … More
At the course I follow we got a double assignment before summer and a few weeks ago we gathered to … More
I’ve been lacking a small snug bag to hold my phone and keys on my daily walk. Something that allows … More
Continuing the experiments with blues. Bottom fabric: linen/cotton leftover from a sewing project Layer fabric: silk organza dyed with dye … More
Finished the stitching for the first two course assignments and the last step before mounting is pressing the pieces. Since … More
I started sketching on a new project which is also connected to the final assignment for the embroidery class I’m … More